Friday, January 21, 2011

Guard Alaska Bear Spray Is The Perfect Gift For Campers



I think the gifts that I most remember receiving are the ones that are just a little out of the ordinary but still have been very meaningful and purposeful. So if you have anyone on your gift shopping list that happens to be a camper I have the perfect gift for them. One that might be just a little out of the ordinary but could very well save their life one day and it doesn't get any more purposeful than that, does it? You should buy that camper on your list a canister of Guard Alaska bear spray.

I'm an avid camper myself and often times that camping is done in areas where bears are present and I love not being bitten in the head, throat and chest area by these bears. Heck, I love it when no part of my body is bitten by half-ton grizzly bears. Because of this fact I always carry Guard Alaska bear spray on my person when travelling in bear country. Nothing will ruin an enjoyable family camping trip like an old-school bear mauling. sure camping is a great deal of fun but 500 pounds of black bear will put an end to all of that real quick if you aren't prepared. And being prepared while camping in bear country means making sure you have Guard Alaska bear spray on you at all times.

Guard Alaska bear spray works in the same way that pepper spray works on humans. Bears, much like humans, do not like being sprayed in the face with insanely hot pepper spray. It is extremely painful and I urge you to check out videos on the web of bear spray being used on actual bears. I know that might sound a bit cruel but the bear suffers no permanent damage from bear spray just as a human suffers no lasting effects from pepper spray in the vast majority of cases.

Guard Alaska bear spray has an effective range of about 15-20 feet depending on wind conditions. this spray also boasts no ozone-depleting chemicals so you can do your part to preserve nature while not being mauled to death in it. And as I just stated the bear will suffer no long term ill effects just enough temporary pain to leave you and the area alone long enough for you to high tail it out of there to safety.

So when shopping for that camper on your list, or even for yourself if you are an avid camper in bear country, please consider this bear spray.



Stay Safe,



Puzek Security Systems



To purchase your own Guard Alaska bear spray or to check out other animal repellents please visit us online at Puzek Security Systems

No comments:

Post a Comment