Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Stress Reducing Tip 1 – Buy a Personal Keychain Alarm

The world becomes a very stressful place as we get older. I can remember as a child my biggest concerns were where to ride my bike or whether or not I should trade my brother that rookie Roger Clemens Topps card for the rookie Andre Dawson card (I did by the way). That was how stress free my life really was and I didn’t really take the time to appreciate it. 36 years, 1 wife, 3 kids and a mortgage payment later I find myself inundated with varying degrees of stress at all times. I worry about money and about the safety of my family and about providing for them for the long haul. When I have the opportunity to quell some of these stresses in a manner that is both extremely easy and affordable I always jump at that opportunity and I recently just found a way to lessen my stress and concern over the safety of my wife and children, the keychain alarm.

I truly believe that the vast majority of individuals on this planet are decent, good-hearted and well-intentioned. However, there are those out there that just don’t seem to be wired quite right and have an evil streak about them that I’d rather not encounter and that I would certainly rather my family or any loved ones encounter. For this reason i have equipped my wife with a few tools of self-defense and one of those, and possibly one of the most effective, is the keychain alarm. The keychain alarm is exactly that, an alarm so small that it doubles as a keychain. It also has a very bright flashlight built in to the device that comes in very handy when getting into the house or car at night.

The keychain alarms work by emitting an extremely high decibel alarm (130 decibels to be exact) that should confuse and frighten any would-be assailant who isn’t deaf as a post. 130 decibels is roughly equivalent to sitting in the front rows of a Megadeth concert if you need a basis for comparison. Not only should this powerful little alarm frighten the attacker with its noise but it should also attract the attention of every man woman and child in the vicinity and this often helps to get the police called. As long as the assailant isn’t also a complete moron they will know this and that is what frightens them you see.

So please for your sake and the sake of your loved ones please consider cutting your stress levels and equipping anyone you love with a powerful little keychain alarm.

Stay Safe,

Puzek Security Systems

To buy personal alarms like the keychain alarm please visit us online.

No comments:

Post a Comment