Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanks To Handheld Metal Detectors Nobody Has To Get Shot At Your Next Event



I love big events. I guess you could say that I am a real people person. Concerts, parties, company picnics, sporting events, the theatre, anywhere you find a large number of people gathered is where I want to be. Another somewhat related thing I truly enjoy is not being shot and fatally wounded while at these events. I’m going to go ahead and say it is probably my very most favorite part of any large event (unless they have rice krispy treats). I have never been shot but from what I hear and have seen in the movies it does not look at all enjoyable. There seems to be a lot of bleeding, screaming and general discomfort. These are all things that will really kill the mood of any otherwise enjoyable event.

Of course fatal shootings could be a thing of the past at any and all events if the event planners would just take the simple and affordable step of securing for themselves a handheld metal detector. Metal detectors are extremely effective and extremely easy to use. It shouldn’t take longer than a couple of seconds to scan each and every entrant to ensure that nobody has entered with a weapon and intentions on crashing the party.

I have several customers who own nightclubs and before they had a chance to speak with me they were for some reason under the impression that they needed one of those giant doorway frame metal detectors that cost thousands of dollars. This is not at all the case as a handheld security scanning device can work every bit as effectively and at relatively the same speed with which the larger doorway models work.

If you are having on holding a large event I would hope to the almighty that you would have some form of security personnel on hand. I’m not implying that one needs to have a swat team on hand for a kids birthday party but if you are having an event where a fair amount of people will be showing up and you do not know all of those people I think it would behoove everyone involved to have a couple of security personnel and have any entrance secured by that personnel and have them equipped with handheld metal detectors.

If you are concerned about people’s opinion of being scanned then I would politely tell those people to pick another party. If it takes a few extra minutes to ensure the event is safe and sound for all than that few minutes seems immeasurably worth it.

Stay Safe,

Puzek Security Systems

No comments:

Post a Comment