Friday, September 3, 2010

Dorm Room Safes

Dorm Room Safes


I call these dorm room safes because that’s really where I think they work best. Anyone could find these useful but I really love these for the dorm. The dorm room is often times a high traffic area and at times have visitors that the resident of the dorm may not know particularly well. I have faith in humanity but the fact of the matter is there are people out there that will steal and a college campus is not exempt from this fact.



Now the kids that I was friends with in college didn’t have all that many ‘valuables’ in their room. If I were to have sold everything in my dorm I could have almost had enough to afford a big box of nothing. But there was always one or two items that may have had sentimental attachment if nothing else. What better place to stash these items than a diversion safe. My favorite is the Book Diversion Safe. Ironically enough, books are probably the last thing you’re worried about having stolen at college. These safes are truly indistinguishable from the real items they are pretending to be. They are even weighted to feel like the real thing.



For more on this subject or to buy safes online please visit Puzek Security Systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment